2014 Women in Leadership Symposium
November 6, 2014
8:00 a.m. — 11:30 a.m.
Renaissance Seattle Hotel
515 Madison St, Seattle WA 98104
- Leadership beyond Survivor: Using the Power of Alliances
- Superwoman, Can I Have it All?
- Stop Playing Safe: Courageous Actions to Create a Brighter Future
- A Woman’s Secret to Success: Developing and Balancing Self-Confidence
- Purposeful Life: Living and Following Your Dreams
Vice President, Culture, Engagement, Diversity & Inclusion, Human Resources
Assistant GMM, Fresh Foods – Produce
General Manager, North American Human Resources
Senior Vice President, Talent Acquisition and Integration
Author, Motivational Speaker, Diversity & Leadership Advocate
K&L Gates LLP
Conference Program Ads
For more information on how to purchase conference program ads, please contact Michael Zamora at [email protected].
A $3 processing fee will be charged to all registrations